https://i0.wp.com/www.deergeartv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Burger-e1503603037342.png?fit=750%2C450&ssl=1 450 750 Deer Gear TV https://www.deergeartv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/CebelasDeerGearTV_logo.png Deer Gear TV2017-08-24 18:27:002017-08-24 18:27:30Venison Cheeseburger in Paradise
Venison Cheeseburger in Paradise
- Makes: 6 hambugers
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 2 hours (Smoker Temp 250 Degrees)
1 lb. venison hamburger meat (I like to mix half burger grind and half pan sausage)
12 slices of bacon (I prefer hickory smoked flavor)
1 tablespoon Tony Chacheres (or similar- Cajun Seasonings)
1/2 cup of bread crumbs (I use Progresso Italian Style)
2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce or half a can of Campbell’s French Onion Soup – 10 1/2 oz.
1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- Combine venison meat, egg, Cajun seasonings, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard
- Shape into patties
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each burger
- Place in smoker for 1 to 1 and a half hour at 250 degrees (depending on how medium to well you like your burgers)
- Place cheese on top for an additional 30 minutes of smoke time
- Garnish burgers as desired. (I always grill my buns in butter before garnishing and serving)
- Dig in!
Bradley Smoker has over 18 wood flavored bisquettes to choose from:
Go to North-America.BradleySmoker.com to see their full line-up of smokers. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.