Attracting Whitetail with Record Rack Deer Feed
Attracting Whitetail while also providing nutritional benefits has become very popular in the past few decades and one of the companies at the forefront of assisting hunters and game managers with this is Record Rack. Let’s learn more about how they suggest and assist you in creating management programs and attracting wildlife to your hunting areas.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin is safe for all wildlife, including quail and other gamebirds.
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ can be fed in many ways for attracting whitetail. Feed in spin cast feeders, troughs, by hand, or on the ground. They are also a great addition to protein pellets as a starter ration to start deer on supplement programs. **If you are feeding in a spin cast feeder, use a 2” opening or wider to ensure proper flow.
Have general questions about feeding wildlife? Make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
|Vitamin A||15,000 IU/lb||–|
|Vitamin E||20 IU/lb||–|
- Irresistible Berry Aroma: Deer can smell this from miles away. Lure them in and keep them coming back!
- Flavor Deer Can’t Resist: The smell draws them in, but the TASTE keeps them coming back for more! BAM™ includes a proprietary nutrient formulation that delivers a unique and consistent blend of ingredients that ensures maximum palatability and consumption.
- Improved Antler Production: BAM™ is heavily fortified with trace minerals at levels found to improve antler production and total herd health.
- Increased Water Consumption: BAM™ has higher levels of salt to encourage more water consumption.
FEEDING DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER!
Just open up the bag of Record Rack® Big Antler Mineral™ supplement, pour and BAM! Place mix directly on the ground or in mineral feeders. Place mineral near trails, rubs or watering spots. Or, simply pour mineral on a rock or log close to trails and feeding areas.
CAUTION: This product contains added copper and should not be fed to sheep or related species that have a low tolerance to copper. Consumption of this product by sheep may result in copper toxicity.
CAUTION: Do not feed wet or moldy product as it may cause illness and even death. Store Record Rack® Big Antler MineralTM supplements in a cool, dry environment.
WARNING: The Feeding and Baiting of Wild Deer is Prohibited in Some Regions. Consult Local Laws and Regulations Before Using this Product.
- 14% protein
- Easy-to-feed 30.3 lb. block
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Irresistible wild berry flavor
Feed to deer in their native habitat as a supplement to their natural diet. Consumption will vary according to the natural food supply, the season, and the animal’s needs and condition.
|Vitamin A||30,000 IU/lb||–|
|Vitamin E||30 IU/lb||–|